Baba Lokenath Promises
- Darkness disappears with the rising sun. The thief runs away when the householder awakens. Likewise, contemplate on the higher qualities and the lower instincts in you will run away, and your body will become the temple of the Divine.
- The three shots that cause all the sorrow and misery in this world are – insulting words, loss of wealth, loss of most near and dear ones. One who bears with patience the pain of all these three shots will be able to conquer death.
- If ever you should feel a sense of gratitude toward me, give some alms to the poor. Whatever you may give to the poor, neglected and downtrodden brethren of yours with true love, I shall always receive it.
- Any such deed that brings you a sense of repentance and grief after it is done is a sin; any action that creates a peaceful and happy state of mind is a virtue.
- I only ask you to perform all your actions consciously. Do whatever you like but do it consciously and with a sense of awareness. Once you become conscious and aware, you will find that your conscience prevents you from doing any evil deed.
- The difference between Bhog and Upabhog is like that between the husband of a woman and her lover. Upabhog is illicit pleasure; pleasure without proper control and without the sanction of the scriptures. When you transgress the injunctions of the scriptures and enjoy the life of senses – that is Upabhog. Upabhog can never give you mental peace and happiness. However, you can attain spiritual peace of mind through Bhog, which is pleasure with a sense of control and in accordance with the shaastras. Through Bhog, you can even experience His Divine Grace.
- Your eyes cannot see beyond the skin of a person – so you judge him by his spoken words and his external form. I see Him in everybody. Hence, whatever I see, well or bad, it is He. He is pure and perfect. Therefore, whomever I see, appears pure and perfect to me. Everything is beautiful to me.
- Renunciation comes through acceptance of everything that life has to offer to you; detachment comes through your love for the Divine.
- See the children – see how natural and unconditional their love and devotion is for their mother. There is no hypocrisy, no false vanity. With such simplicity and trust you must surrender yourself to the Divine Authority. Demand from Him as purely as the child demands from his parents. Pray to Him as if He is the only one you can totally trust, as if He is the one on whom you can exert all your rights. Only then will you realize that you have come so much closer to Him, that he is not far from you – in fact, you will comprehend that He is the one sitting deep in your heart.
- The Gita is a melody; it is a song. No music lover just reads the music. He must need to listen to it to realize its rhythm and harmony. The Eternal Lord has been singing this divine song from time immemorial in the hearts of millions. But we are always busy thinking about the past, doing the present and dreaming about the future; hence we never hear this song.
- The Gita is not some reading material that needs to be read regularly as a routine. You must become the Gita – that is the whole purpose of the Gita.
- When ignorant people see me in my ordinary human form, they consider me likewise. They do not realize that I am the Paramount Being, the Paramaatman – the one that pervades the Universe.
- Everything that exists in the Cosmos, I feel it existing within my serf; I have become like that vast limitless expanse existing in eternity.
- Be it the desire for the transient objects of material life, or be it the desire for the Divine Grace and the highest state of spiritual oneness – can you deny the fact that behind both is that same element of desiring?
- Your material life, your desires for everything material and your natural tendency for yearning material happiness – all these have been divinely designed to take you to a plane of higher evolution.
- For more than a hundred years I have travelled far and wide through hills and forests and have collected enough treasures; these you shall have the benefit of while sitting at home.
- Whenever your are in danger, whether in war, forest, ocean or jungle, remember Me. I shall save you.
- You may not know me. You may not realize who I am. Just pray to me with a little touch of your heart, and I shall free you from gripping sorrows and miseries.
- I willingly reveal myself to you. Therefore, you are in a position to reach me, or else, it is impossible.
- No power on heaven or earth can damage the devotees who take shelter under me. For there is none greater than me to punish you.
- I can do whatever I like. It is only your lack of trust, your non-belief, that keeps your desires unfulfilled.
- For those who with love and devotion surrender to me, if they are in trouble, my heart melts. This is my compassion. And with my compassion, my power flows out to them, freeing them from miseries and unhappiness.
- I am Eternal. I am Deathless. I AM.
- For more than a hundred years, I have traveled through the hills and mountains and have amassed enough spiritual treasures. You shall sit at home and enjoy the fruits of my austerities.
- My child, never miss the opportunity to meet the realized saints, for their blessings and presence will inspire deeper devotion and love for the divine and Guru . Satsang, being in the company of the holy ones, who live the truth is the greatest blessing of the Lord.
- I have everything in me. What you need in life,you have only to take.
Donate for a Noble Cause
Join us in our journey of charity for a better tomorrow. Even a small contribution will go a long way. Donate Online Now.