Puja Time Schedule
Temple Open & Morning Worship:
- Dawn at 4.45 am - 5.00am temple is open. Offering baba regular bath, cloth, flower & tulshi.
- Morning at 6.00am – 7.00am Offering enjoy baba various fruits. Morning at 7.30am-7.45 am ending morning worship.
Enjoy The Childhood:
- Morning at 8.45am – 8.50am Offering enjoy the childhood of baba & Ending at Morning at 9.05am – 9.10am. Few minutes close the main door of temple then ending Morning at 9.45 am.
Enjoy The Rage:
- Afternoon at 3.45pm – 3.50 pm Offering enjoy the rage of baba & Ending at afternoon at 4.05pm – 4.10pm. Few minutes close the main door of temple then ending afternoon at 4.35 pm.
- Evening at 6.00pm – 7.00 pm offering of baba various fruits. All devotees’ prayer evening aroti that time. Ending prayer Prasad will delivery all present devotees.
- Night at 9.00pm – 9.30 pm temple main gate will close.
Enjoying The Feast:
- Only temple open time devotees enjoying the feast for baba lokenath on this temple.
Donate for a Noble Cause
Join us in our journey of charity for a better tomorrow. Even a small contribution will go a long way. Donate Online Now.
Baba Lokenath Promises
- Darkness disappears with the rising sun. The thief runs away when the householder awakens. Likewise, contemplate on the higher qualities and the lower instincts in you will run away, and your body will become the temple of the Divine.
- The three shots that cause all the sorrow and misery in this world are – insulting words, loss of wealth, loss of most near and dear ones. One who bears with patience the pain of all these three shots will be able to conquer death.
- If ever you should feel a sense of gratitude toward me, give some alms to the poor. Whatever you may give to the poor, neglected and downtrodden brethren of yours with true love, I shall always receive it.
- Any such deed that brings you a sense of repentance and grief after it is done is a sin; any action that creates a peaceful and happy state of mind is a virtue.
- I only ask you to perform all your actions consciously. Do whatever you like but do it consciously and with a sense of awareness. Once you become conscious and aware, you will find that your conscience prevents you from doing any evil deed.
108 Names of Baba Lokenath
- Om Lokenathaya Namah
- Om Baradinathaya Namah
- Om Mrityunjayay Lokenathaya Namah
- Om Mrityubhai Abhaipradaya Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Sthiraya Lokenathaya Namah
- Om Sthanave Lokenathaya Namah
- Om Varadaya Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Sarvatmane Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Vishnuvallabhaya Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Digamvaraya Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Shashvataya Lokenathaya Namaha
- Om Bhagavate Lokenathaya Namaha